Achieve your goals and realize results
Share this page
Deliver your strategy
Many companies worldwide are overwhelmed by an increasing number of investment and project demands. From this pool of projects and initiatives, they need to choose the optimal balanced portfolio mix that realizes the company’s strategy. And all choices have to be made within the boundaries of available budget, timing and resources. A lack of clear communication and of real-time data are one of the key reasons why projects fail.
Our aim is to:
- improve effectiveness of your investments
- improve the efficiency of the project execution
- improve control on your resources and activities
Our consultants - with an average of 15 to 20 years of experience - help organizations to streamline their processes, based on hands on experience and best practices. We are experts in setting up project management office (PMO) organizations, in increasing PPM maturity and in improving the governance of projects.
Microsoft Project Server is a market leading PPM platform to help organizations select and deliver the right projects. It will also help them reduce costs and drive efficiencies so your business will be able to grow.
To ensure new disciplines are adopted by all the employees concerned, we provide training and coaching in PPM methodologies and techniques.
Tobania is also expert in working with European Institutions where they often need to work within specific guidelines and frameworks. Click here for more information about Project4EU.
- P3MO: setup and management of Project/Program/Portfolio management offices
- P3M as a Service:
- P3M Professionals
- P3M Academy:
- Methodology training & coaching
- Tool training & coaching
- Junior PM school
- Microsoft PPM
- Analysis: translate your PPM processes and best practices to the application
- Configuration: maximum use of out of the box features
- Customization: adding specific functionalities to the platform for your specific needs
- End user, solution administrator and IT administrator training and coaching
- Integration with line of business applications (e.g. SAP)