Marketing & Communications
The road to customer advocacy
Share this page
Improve your marketing impact
In today’s world marketing departments have a big challenge when it comes to engaging with their customers & effectively nurturing leads. Nowadays there are a dozen of channels that we can use to communicate and on top of that our customers & prospects have a much bigger arsenal of information publicly available on the web. Companies that are not able to keep up with this change will face difficulties in building a valuable relationship with their customers.
Our marketing solutions
72% of all internet users are now active on social media. This said it’s very likely that your target group is amongst them and that they are actively engaged on social platforms. Even though a lot of companies claim that they manage social media, official numbers state that 55% still ignore all feedback on Twitter & Facebook. So start now with increasing your online presence or start engaging with your target audience!
Leads generation & nurturing
No matter how great your product or service is, your success will be limited without an effective marketing strategy. Reaching your target audience through proper channels and by delivering the right message is paramount for making sales. If you’re not getting the results you want from your marketing efforts, it’s time to fix your strategy.
Using a Marketing Operations Management (MOM) solution, the CMO can create a marketing culture that will streamline marketing processes at both the operational and campaign level, will propel the organization to reduce waste, and will drive higher revenue returns.
- Strategy: Define or translate organisational objectives into a marketing & sales strategy.
- Customer processes: Optimise your customer touchpoints through a customer journey mapping exercise.
- Business processes: Define or improve your internal processes through business blueprinting & business process management.
- Solutions: Optimise your ICT landscape by implementing state of the art solutions (in the cloud or on-premise).
- Execution: Increase your business execution capacity, your (customer) technical support or your application maintenance service.