Cloud as the norm
The Corona crisis has suddenly catalysed a new era of cloud modernisation. For many organisations, Covid-19 has shuffled the priorities for the years to come.
The Corona crisis has suddenly catalysed a new era of cloud modernisation. For many organisations, Covid-19 has shuffled the priorities for the years to come. The epidemic has suddenly made it evident that cloud services are essential to business continuity, as companies everywhere find themselves supporting remote workforces.
Corona has forced and thus “simplified” the decision to adopt cloud-based solutions for enterprises around the globe:
- Communications & collaboration tools such as video conferencing, web conferencing and unified messaging needed to extend beyond the physical enterprise boundaries;
- Flexible VPN capacity and porting “old-school” technology or functionality has boosted in demand;
- Businesses that previously only used cloud-based solutions internally, are now choosing to redeploy these solutions to interact with external parties such as customers, partners, and suppliers;
- The massive shift to remote work has re-emphasised basic cloud characteristics. Cloud solutions will need to cater for rapid scaling, better resilience and reliability.
Beyond its workforce, companies are also challenged in the organisation of their core business. Products and services itself don’t change in most cases. It’s the supply chain, sales channels and the management of core company capabilities that have outgrown outdated technologies in a matter of months.
The way we see it… Business opportunities are out there, simply in front of us. Now, it’s the modernisation of our (IT) infrastructures that will determine our success rate. Tobania.Cloud will keep you in business. We take care of your IT infrastructure so you can turn this change into opportunities:
- Bringing your legacy app to the cloud in days;
- Defining your cloud roadmap and priorities;
- Tuning your cloud capacity and performance.
Want to talk about your possibilities? We’re only one click