Version 1.2 – 01/12/2019
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer when you visit our website (www.tobania.be or jobs.tobania.be). Cookies help Tobania to do different things, such enabling certain features on our website or measure how visitors such as you use our website.
This cookie statement is intended to inform you about the features and purposes of the cookies that we use. We also invite you to read our Privacy Statement, which sets out the rules regarding privacy protection which apply to our websites.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into categories according to their origin, function and lifetime.
- First-party cookies (direct cookies): these cookies are set by Tobania during your visit to one of our sites.
- Third-party cookies (indirect cookies): these cookies are set by a third party when you visit a Tobania website, such as cookies set by Google, Twitter or Facebook. With regard to cookies set by third parties we refer you to the statements on their own websites. Please note that Tobania has no influence whatsoever either on the contents of these statements or on the actual contents of the cookies set by these parties.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are required in order to browse our website.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow our website to remember your preferences. They include login cookies, registration cookies and language preference cookies. Functional cookies are first-party cookies.
- Performance cookies: these cookies are set on the website for statistical, social or commercial purposes or to generate general visitor profiles. The purpose of performance cookies is basically to make your browsing session easier, more convenient and more enjoyable. Performance cookies may be first-party or third-party.
- Cookies set for statistics purposes enable the site managers to see which website pages you have visited and to geographically locate the computer/device used, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Cookies set for social purposes enable users to share website content on the social networks: Twitter, Facebook, etc. if they wish.
- Cookies set for profiling purposes enable the site managers to establish user profiles so as to be able to display advertising suited to their main interests: e.g. DoubleClick cookies.
- Cookies set for advertising purposes record the advertisements that have been displayed during a user’s browsing sessions and their frequency. A number of cookies of this kind are used by Google Analytics. Convenience cookies may be either first-party or third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies: also known as 'tracking cookies', these outlast an individual session and remain on your hard disk for a predefined period of time or until you choose to delete them.
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that enable visitors to navigate quickly and easily through the site during a browsing session. A browsing session begins when the visitor opens the browser window and ends when the visitor closes the window. All session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Session cookies are usually functional cookies.
|When you use our website, we will place the following cookies:Cookie||Origin||Function||Lifetime|
|lang||End of session|
|_ga||Tobania||Google Analytics cookies allow us to measure and determine how you use our website.||2 years|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Tobania||End of session|
|SERVERID||Tobania||End of session|
|_utmc||Tobania||End of session|
Our use of the Facebook Pixel
Our website may use the Facebook Pixel. This is an invisible image that is included on the pages of our website and that is stored on Facebook's servers. Each time you open a page of our website where this pixel has been recorded, this pixel is downloaded to your device from that Facebook server. The following data is provided to Facebook: your IP address and the specific characteristics of your device (e.g. type, operating system, specific software and hardware).
If you do not wish to receive certain marketing, you can adjust your advertising preferences in your personalised Facebook page. Finally, via the settings of your mobile device, you can also indicate that the machine data cannot be communicated to third parties.
Adjusting your browser settings
Any time you wish, you can adjust your browser settings for accepting or rejecting cookies. These settings can generally be found in your browser's Options or Settings menu.
If you have questions about this cookie statement, you can contact Tobania by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info on cookies
At www.allaboutcookies.org you can learn more about how cookies work.
The Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB), an alliance of online advertising agencies, offers a lot of useful information and advice on behavioural advertising and online privacy at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/